Who we are looking for
Van Oord Offshore Wind Germany GmbH
Project Engineer Offshore Wind (m/f/d) - Application deadline 30.09.2022
Posted 10 months ago
Are you creative, do you have innovative ideas and are you interested in a job that challenges you every day? For our offshore and offshore wind projects we are looking for Project Engineers.
In the role of Project Engineer, you will be involved in offshore and offshore wind projects from design up to and including installation. You will work alternately from our office in Gorinchem and the project locations.
- Contact person for the Project Manager, the project team and other stakeholders;
- Preparing and implementing specific (working) methods with risk analysis;
- Providing coordination and advice in the event of technical problems;
- Supervising subcontractors;
- Reviewing and following up on documentation for subcontractors and others;
- Checking document control registers in order to be sure that work instructions, working methods and drawings have been issued.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, preferably in Offshore Engineering or Maritime Infrastructure;
- At least two years' relevant work experience, preferably in the offshore (wind) industry;
- Experience of supporting projects and managing external engineering and suppliers;
- A good command of English, spoken and written;
- Strong communication and social skills;
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dares to take decisions and is able to work in project teams;
- A flexible attitude with regard to travelling and working at project locations.
Apply for the position online by filling out the form below. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Tina Stanzione.